Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced a Charge Settings Conflict? The message comes up when I turn off the car. It states that estimated charge by next departure time: 68%. What does this mean?

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
89 Posts
Sounds like you may have a departure time set, and the car is saying it will not reach the charge level you requested by the time of your set departure. Many times, however, owners reported getting the notice even when do have not had a departure time set.

I've copied a link from a previous discussion that may answer your question. Many times doing a search of the forum can answer questions. Wealth of info. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sounds like you may have a departure time set, and the car is saying it will not reach the charge level you requested by the time of your set departure. Many times, however, owners reported getting the notice even when do have not had a departure time set.

I've copied a link from a previous discussion that may answer your question. Many times doing a search of the forum can answer questions. Wealth of info. Hope this helps.
You'd get this message even if you don't have departure time set, say if you've configured your charge time, with a time range, say 7pm to 6am or similar. If you don't have enough time within that window for the battery to charge to the designated percent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts