Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have relied on a local charging station in the garage where I park my car as a primary charging spot for level 2 charging. It is operated by Chargepoint and the station has been inoperative for over three weeks now. I have contacted both the garage company management and Chargepoint. Chargepoint says it takes 3-4 weeks to hear back from them. Really? Charging our vehicles is essential to their use. This kind of careless indifference in a company with such an important service to the future of EVs in this country is unacceptable. Of course there is no contact information on their website. We need much better than this if this EV for everyone is going to work. Not everyone has their own garage or ability to plug in at home. Many have to or will have to rely on these public charging stations.

I heard Ford has a team out pressuring these companies to fix their systems and improve their service. May I suggest they start with Chargepoint.

In the mean time, be very carful in purchasing an EV if you don't have the luxury and privilege of having your own parking spot with access to current.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts