Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the wallbox pulsar plus. When I first got it it worked fine, then after an over the air update it stopped charging as it should. I had it set to start charging after midnight,, The next morning I had a error message. Spoke with wallbox and they asked me to let the wallbox do the charger timing, so I did. That did not solve it. It went in to Ford last week and I was informed that there was a TSB, they reprogrammed some stuff and after that I got 1 week of good charging until over this weekend we had more over the air updates and now I am back again to not charging, however now the battery on the app turns red and the lights on the charging port blink red also.
I am considering buying a Grizzely to see if it works and returning my Wallbox

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the wallbox pulsar plus. When I first got it it worked fine, then after an over the air update it stopped charging as it should. I had it set to start charging after midnight,, The next morning I had a error message. Spoke with wallbox and they asked me to let the wallbox do the charger timing, so I did. That did not solve it. It went in to Ford last week and I was informed that there was a TSB, they reprogrammed some stuff and after that I got 1 week of good charging until over this weekend we had more over the air updates and now I am back again to not charging, however now the battery on the app turns red and the lights on the charging port blink red also.
I am considering buying a Grizzely to see if it works and returning my Wallbox
Hello, I wonder if you have found a solution? I have errors with the Wallbox Pulsar Plus as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
return it and buy a Grizzl-e I have had zero issues since going to it months ago!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Is this a known issue with the Wallbox Pulsar Plus? That it wont work on the MME for some reason?

·
Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
39 Posts
I hope WallBox fixes this i have their charger i bought but I dont have the Mach-e yet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I worked with their tech support and ford for over 3 weeks and ultimately gave up as it was frustrating, the problem never got solved. They really did try and maybe by now they have a fix. However I am happy with my Grizzl-e

1 - 6 of 6 Posts