Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
Definitely similar. It looks like what Ford was contemplating before they decided to make it a Mustang.

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
It is a concept. Here's video from at the Frankfurt Auto Show last fall (before Mach E unveiling). I'll bet those are sensors and cameras in those "mirrors". Total suicide doors in rear, too.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. Seems like the Chinese automakers just can't help themselves.

This has to be a concept though. Look at those mirrors....
It sure seems easy to be a car designer in China, you just have to slightly tweak existing models.

Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
Note the suicide doors: this is nothing more than a "mock up":

Registered
BMW i3? I'm a fan. In fact tis is my other electric car - the one I am running about in now before I get my hands on Mach E. It's a cracking city car and all round excellent piece of tech. If Ford do as well with the Mach E I will be happy.

Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
The standard range is 153 miles (ideal driving conditions) starts @$44,500 plus destination with 0-60 time of 7.2 seconds: the extended range 200 miles, @$48,300 plus destination with 0-6 time of 8 seconds, with I3s costing even more, is for me, too little range for too much money, a bit "rich" for my blood.

I get it: style is subjective, but I do not get the style of the I3 - although Larry David does drive it on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" which I will leave to you to decide, whether or not that is an endorsement!

Registered
2006 Mazda RX-8
The RX-8 is an under appreciated car. Especially when it comes to the design.
Enjoying it for 14 years, love the cornering, although since I've been working at home most of that time, it only has 45k miles. Rotary engine is a bit quirky, but has worked well. I'm figuring on selling it before getting the Mach E GT. :cry:

Registered
Enjoying it for 14 years, love the cornering, although since I've been working at home most of that time, it only has 45k miles. Rotary engine is a bit quirky, but has worked well. I'm figuring on selling it before getting the Mach E GT. :cry:
I always loved those and even more so when I saw a Lexus V8 swapped RX-8!

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
It wouldn't be a rotary engine if it wasn't quirky lol. That's great that you've enjoyed it for so long.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts