Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot 3008 (2017)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I have ordered the Mustang Mach E last week, but really can't make a good car comparison in terms of size/feel.

What I found so far is Mercedes GLC coupe or BMW X4. But I think they are bigger....

Does anyone have a better comparison?

·
Registered
24 Posts
May be this will help

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi All,

I have ordered the Mustang Mach E last week, but really can't make a good car comparison in terms of size/feel.

What I found so far is Mercedes GLC coupe or BMW X4. But I think they are bigger....

Does anyone have a better comparison?

View attachment 2237
I agree with you. The BMW X4 seems pretty close in size and may be a few inches taller. Another car that is very similar and that I was very comfortable driving when i rented one is the Audi Q4. I believe the dimensions are almost identical. Note, I drive a Ford Explorer so I will be going back to a smaller car (or CUV) for the first time in years. My last smaller vehicle was the Infiniti FX35.

·
Registered
Peugeot 3008 (2017)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice work FWE.

So I went to our local MB dealer and luckily found a GLC in the showroom.

If MME dimensions match the MB GLC coupe I am even more excited to see the MME delivery coming beginning of 2021, can't wait!

·
Super Moderator
1,194 Posts
Nice work FWE.

So I went to our local MB dealer and luckily found a GLC in the showroom.

If MME dimensions match the MB GLC coupe I am even more excited to see the MME delivery coming beginning of 2021, can't wait!
You guys are lucky, we have so few desirable choices is the States.

·
Registered
Peugeot 3008 (2017)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Mercedes and BMW are gas-powered. You're comparing apples to oranges.
You will be happy with the Mach-E.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for your remark, I am very much aware of this. In The Netherlands we have had a MME tour but i had no opportunity to attend. So now i am trying to get a feeling of what i have ordered...

So if you have any ideas for comparison just let us know.

Humphrey

·
Registered
12 Posts
The comparison is only related to model, size and shape (SUV), not EV vs ICE. You get at least an idea how big/small the MME will look like if compared to some other sportive SUV's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Humphrey,
I will not be much help with an actual comparison. I can only tell you why I'm excited about the Mach-e.
Sometime back I came to the conclusion that the best configuration for a car was 4-doors plus a tail gate that opens up.
And bingo, that is what Ford conceived in all electric. They call it an SUV and that is even better. The fact that they have piggy-backed on the Mustang mystic will be a subject for business classes for a long time but I'm glad they did that because it will intensify their commitment to make this a great car. I'm 76 yrs old so I made my reservation for the GT. I want to leave life with a bang. I will never drive 60miles in 3 seconds but I like the feeling that I could if I wanted to.
Best regards,
Bob

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm 76 yrs old so I made my reservation for the GT. I want to leave life with a bang. I will never drive 60miles in 3 seconds but I like the feeling that I could if I wanted to.
Best regards,
Bob
[/QUOTE]
Don't sell yourself short, Bob. This is what I do, and I'm 71. People are lasting a LOT longer now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts