Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t understand why heated & cooled seats are not an option on the new Mach e. I order a rapid red first edition and was hoping for this option. I live in Florida and it’s hot and humid. Cooled seats make trips much more comfortable. I guess since Tesla does not offer cooled seats Ford just blindly followed them? Got to get your engineers out of cold Detroit when designing interiors. They made sure heated seats were an option. Also a bit nervous about the huge glass roof with no fabric sunshade. Looks like an opportunity for third party Manufacturer’s to step in and make one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like the vehicle will have both heated and cooled seats.

Fast-forward to the 2:00 mark and watch the demonstrator move the temp gauge up and down. The icon below his finger is a fan above the seat and the icon above his finger is the seat with a warmth coil.

·
Registered
136 Posts
There has been no mention of cooled seats before. So it's possible this is just a demo of next-gen Sync that would support the feature in other cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The software seams specific to the Mach-E at least for the a/c controls right after the 2:00 mark showing heated & COOLED seat controls. Let hope we will be surprised with this feature at launch. I am hoping my First Edition model has them.

·
Super Moderator
547 Posts
I have heated/cooled seats in my Ford Fusion. They are amazing in hot weather. I hope they are available.

but then again, other things like fog lights are mysteriously absent on the MME.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts