Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost ready to pull the trigger on ordering a Premium with the extended range battery and AWD. Does anyone know what the expected delivery date would be? I don't see anything on the Ford site.
TIA

·
Registered
891 Posts
I ordered only a couple weeks ago, I'd be thrilled with 4-6 months. In my mind I've said end of the year and it will probably be 2022, so anything sooner is great

·
Registered
385 Posts
Contact your local dealer as there will be people who don’t take them after the order. Get on their list of people to call.

·
Super Moderator
2,918 Posts
Today, my FordPass app changed to ‘Activate Vehicle’ from just a blank page.

My MMe is born!

Reservation: 12/7/19
Order: 6/28/20 (dealer processed 7/6)
Scheduled build week: 1/10/21

·
Super Moderator
2,918 Posts
Congrats! How did you load it into Ford pass?
You select add vehicle, and enter your VIN and give it a nickname.

It doesn’t show much info right now, but under the vehicle screen you can get to the manuals.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I am almost ready to pull the trigger on ordering a Premium with the extended range battery and AWD. Does anyone know what the expected delivery date would be? I don't see anything on the Ford site.
TIA
I'd definitely call your local dealers or just check out some retail sites. I saw a post hee the other day thats cars.com had like 500 models showing at different dealers.

·
Super Moderator
2,918 Posts
TIA
For inventory in your area, go to the link below. Select ‘Search Dealer inventory’ and enter your Zip code. Change the filter to extend the mile radius from your zipcode.

Pricing is only MSRP, not the actual dealer price. I was shocked at the number of FCTP units close by.

·
Registered
70 Posts
OK, everyone, here is one person's experience from start to finish. Ford dealer located in San Antonio TX.
I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.
I checked everywhere I could on almost a daily basis to find out status. Almost none if it came directly from Ford (none from the dealer), but using a variety of other sites, managed to piece together what was happening. Here is my experience (note I pick up the car tomorrow, the day after this post):

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Note that the Muncie ramp in KS is the railroad ramp that serves TX (Union Pacific I think). There are also ramps in/around Kansas City that are ramps for different railroads and destinations in the USA, such as Argentine ramp, Muncie ramp, Voltz ramp and perhaps others.

Am really stoked to get the car tomorrow.
Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts