Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned two 5.0 Fox body 'Stangs. Both were 1990, though I owned them at different times.

I was wondering if people are buying this as their first Stang or their second (or third....)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've owned a 83 5.0 convertible I drove daily, currently own a 65 convertible in desperate need of restoration, and have had a on again/off again desire for one for awhile now but can't seem to pull the trigger on one now, a Lexus SC 430 has been my convertible for awhile now. Just don't want to spend much on a car I'm not using daily. Got my deposit down for a grabber blue a Mach E.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt, my wife has always owned Lincoln’s, she travels for work about 176 miles round trip for work, she put a deposit down on a 1st Edition Grabber Blue.

·
Read Only
61 Posts
I have owned two Mustangs, a new '69 Mach 1 and a used '71 fastback. Living in Minnesota at the time required extra weight in the trunk so I could 'get off a dime'.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've owned a '68 with a 289 and an '87 convertible with hamster wheel power.
My LORD! I remember 'buying' a 68 on ebay only to find out the floorboards were rusted out but not as bad as quarters and the engine had been swapped. I did not go home with that vehicle. You have my full jealousy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have owned two Mustangs, a new '69 Mach 1 and a used '71 fastback. Living in Minnesota at the time required extra weight in the trunk so I could 'get off a dime'.
I had one of my 5.0s in Boston and it was the worst car ever in the snow. Just saying the word incline made it slip backwards.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't be jealous of me. I ended up getting mad at the car over something and trading for something else. The something else ended up being much worse than was promised and was an absolute rusted mess from the inside out. I would love to have that 68 back but oh well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In my tenure on this planet, have owned 4 Mustangs of various configurations. All of them different but all Mustangs, just a my Mach E GT will be another different Mustang.
True. If you go down the line, each decade or so brings a different gen. This is truly why there will be a 2089 Mustang-vision!

·
Read Only
61 Posts
After I had a '69 Mach 1 and my sister had the '71 Fastback, which she sold to me, my brother decided he had to have one too. He bought a '73 Mustang II. What a dog! After owning it a year he begged me to take it to the Twin Cities and sell it. End of my Mustang II story.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a 2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt, my wife has always owned Lincoln’s, she travels for work about 176 miles round trip for work, she put a deposit down on a 1st Edition Grabber Blue.
Did you see what the McQueen car went for? WOW!

·
Registered
2 Posts
First was a ''91 red convertible we got when I was stationed in Hawaii and the second was a "94 green fastback we got when I was transferred back stateside and they had winter. Looking forward to this Mach E.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That fox convertible in red was always classic. In fact, white or red for the hard but red only for the fox. I always though a white fox convertible looked like a LeBaron. Ha.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Got in trouble for "borrowing" my sister's '82 coupe, so I bought my own '87 4 cyl hatchback (that diluted the mustang brand more than the E will). Got a 2000 6 cyl hardtop and ran that until passing it down to my son in 2012, and get my current 6cyl ragtop on 2015 that I plan to keep when I get the E

1 - 20 of 22 Posts