Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Mach E RWD Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning a 275 + mile day trip to the northern Fort Wayne area and western Ohio but not finding any Level 3 fast charging stations along my route. Lots of Level 2 and a couple of dealerships that might have one available. I will leave home with a full charge but that still leaves me with some anxiety in getting back home. My route takes me along I-94 then down I-69 to Auburn IN and then back roads through Antwerp, OH to Fort Wayne. Any suggestions from some locals as to possible charging stations along my route that I may have missed?

·
Registered
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
317 Posts
Marshall, MI has 62.5kw ChargePoint. Did you trip ABRP?

Fort Wayne has numerous car dealers and Harley with level 3.

Van Wert, OH has 62.5

Ohio Turnpike has EA, detour to hit them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Planning a 275 + mile day trip to the northern Fort Wayne area and western Ohio but not finding any Level 3 fast charging stations along my route. Lots of Level 2 and a couple of dealerships that might have one available. I will leave home with a full charge but that still leaves me with some anxiety in getting back home. My route takes me along I-94 then down I-69 to Auburn IN and then back roads through Antwerp, OH to Fort Wayne. Any suggestions from some locals as to possible charging stations along my route that I may have missed?
Check your filters on the app on your screen, as well as on the Ford Pass app on the phone

I have discovered that if I “clear all” and then only hit the top two “DC charger” choices, multiple DC chargers will show up. You may have to pay instead of them being “in network”, but there are multiple ones out there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts