Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
What are A, Z, and X plans?
Ford A, Z, X, and D-Plan each target specific groups of individuals. You don't have to be a Ford employee to get a discount, however- those with affiliated organizations can benefit, too. In some cases, these benefits can be extended to friends and family.
A-Ford empoyees
Z-Ford retirees
X-for us normal folks, your company may be enrolled so check with your employer or if you own Ford stock or belong to Ford Mustang club
D-dealer employees

·
Registered
930 Posts
A First Edition (VIN: 00000000010005056) is going for $75,000 in Suwanee, GA :rolleyes:

Used 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD Premium

Used 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD Premium Suwanee, GA 30024 - 567665059 - 1

Full Screen
  • 150 miles
  • Gray Exterior
  • Black Leather Seats
  • Electric Engine
  • Automatic Transmission
  • All Wheel Drive
  • 0 Range
Seller Comments (VIN: 00000000010005056)
Mustang Mach E First Edition - this will be a collectors car and very few will be produced. As a First Edition, it comes with every option available. Should be in production the week of December 13th and will be available to you upon receipt of the car. Shipping will be at the purchaser's expense.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,157 Posts
A First Edition (VIN: 00000000010005056) is going for $75,000 in Suwanee, GA :rolleyes:

Used 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD Premium

Used 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD Premium Suwanee, GA 30024 - 567665059 - 1

Full Screen
  • 150 miles
  • Gray Exterior
  • Black Leather Seats
  • Electric Engine
  • Automatic Transmission
  • All Wheel Drive
  • 0 Range
Seller Comments (VIN: 00000000010005056)
Mustang Mach E First Edition - this will be a collectors car and very few will be produced. As a First Edition, it comes with every option available. Should be in production the week of December 13th and will be available to you upon receipt of the car. Shipping will be at the purchaser's expense.

Really????????

On another thread I posted that I have a FE, production 12/7/2020, Rapid Red and if there is no lease plan available I will not be taking it.

I will repeat what I posted thereafter: "If anyone is interested in this car please private message me."

This will be brand new car - not used.

So far no one has contacted me.

So much for asking over MSRP for a used car!

·
Registered
930 Posts
So I'm subscribed to get updates on this listing and just found out the 'private seller' dropped it to $69,900
mustang-mach-e-autotrader.JPG

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
1,270 Posts
Who are all these people that have Mach-E's already and aside from the markups they're keeping the Tax Credit.

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
Who are all these people that have Mach-E's already and aside from the markups they're keeping the Tax Credit.
I think the cheap postings are all dealer bait. You go in and you see the FCTP, and then the dealer gets you to order one.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thank god we have state governments protecting the consumers via preserving the dealer model. Just imagine how we'd be treated if there was no dealer between us and the manufacturer. 😁😁😁

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
1,270 Posts
Thank god we have state governments protecting the consumers (us) via preserving the dealer model. Just imagine how we'd be treated if there was no dealer between us and the manufacturer. 😁😁😁
I spent three and a half years living and working in a country with one of the most corrupt political systems that I've ever encountered where money bought influence and more. Lately I've been thinking that perhaps they were just more open and straight forward about buying their politicians.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts