Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer I choose has not reached out to me since I ordered in December. What have others experienced and can we change dealers if we so choose?

·
Registered
120 Posts
My dealer called me within a couple of days. Others have posted that their experiences range from no contact to their dealer sending them a glossy brochure. As for changing dealers, you can change that and the trim level, color, drive, battery size, etc when it comes time to actually place the order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven't heard from mine either and I chose it because it was nearby and one of the larger lots. Maybe I needed to pick a smaller one that might actually care more about my business. I keep thinking about going over and seeing what's up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
BC Canada here. Orders are April 1st (seriously) local Ford dealership told me there were getting 8 cars. If I wanted them I had to "pony"up a non refundable $5,000 deposit.

I have moved on to another dealership who is on the $500 deposit program

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't heard from mine, but I'm not exactly sure what I would expect them to say to me? I likely have more info than they do at this point. Rather them only contact me when they have new info or have something we need to discuss. Don't really need the extra fluff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I contacted my dealer after submitting my reservation, but he couldn't see it in the system for a few days. I am number 11 at my dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts