Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 MME4X Premium, Rapid Red
68 Posts
Mine may be a chip casualty. The build was complete July 16th and delivery is scheduled for October 31st, sounds suspicious. But, I can connect to the car using FordPass so the car is built and electrics are functioning, I just can't actually connect.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Mine may be a chip casualty. The build was complete July 16th and delivery is scheduled for October 31st, sounds suspicious. But, I can connect to the car using FordPass so the car is built and electrics are functioning, I just can't actually connect.
that's probably a good bet, I've seen other people posting similar delays.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is what I seen yesterday and I hope I'm not a casualty of the chip issue especially since I've been waiting since November 2019. I just have a sinking feeling about this. I already had a trip planned to the Rock & Roll HOF in August. I don't know if it's worse if they ship it and I have to sit here and look at it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
This is what I seen yesterday and I hope I'm not a casualty of the chip issue especially since I've been waiting since November 2019. I just have a sinking feeling about this. I already had a trip planned to the Rock & Roll HOF in August. I don't know if it's worse if they ship it and I have to sit here and look at it.
Ford probably has over 100,000 vehicles sitting around in this ‘chip-and-ship’ state.
I hope they can get the supply chain sorted soon.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Ford probably has over 100,000 vehicles sitting around in this ‘chip-and-ship’ state.
I hope they can get the supply chain sorted soon.
Yeah I don't see it as a problem, the techs at the dealership will be doing literally everything to these cars after they hit the road. They can be trained what needs to be done. It would seem that's a good way to get all the thousands of backlogs out quicker, and this chip shortage applies to all the manuf doesn't it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts