Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Confirm your price before you go to pick it up at the dealer. Ford Dealers are price gouging and Ford is impotent to stop them.
Yes, I am aware. There are two cancelled order GTs on their lot and they have marked them up by $15,500. I told the sales staff I would not be paying any mark-ups. I would head right next door to Tesla and order the Y. They assured me that they would be honoring MSRP on all preorders. I will keep the forum posted on how the negotiations pan out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats, is yours the performance? My GT performance build date was a week before yours and still no word.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, is yours the performance? My GT performance build date was a week before yours and still no word.
No. Mine is just the GT. But, now thinking maybe I should have went all they way with the performance:(

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
57 Posts
My baby is almost here!!!
Did you receive it yet? When was it shipped? I'm curious to know how long it took to be delivered. Mine shipped Sept 15 and have a delivery date of October 11-17. Mine is not a GT, it's regular Premium AWD.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you receive it yet? When was it shipped? I'm curious to know how long it took to be delivered. Mine shipped Sept 15 and have a delivery date of October 11-17. Mine is not a GT, it's regular Premium AWD.
Not yet. I received an e-mail that it would be here between 9/29 and 10/5. Then a week later received an e-mail that delivery has been pushed further out for anytime between 10/14 and 10/18. I placed my order on 4/28, my production date was 8/11, and my built date was 9/27. Sounds like we’re both close. Good luck.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm so jealous! Did you have a reservation? Mine has been stuck on "in production" since August 23. 😩😩😩

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not yet. I received an e-mail that it would be here between 9/29 and 10/5. Then a week later received an e-mail that delivery has been pushed further out for anytime between 10/14 and 10/18. I placed my order on 4/28, my production date was 8/11, and my built date was 9/27. Sounds like we’re both close. Good luck.
Was the email from your local dealer or from Ford corporate?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I literally email my dealer 2 days ago and asked for an update. He responded at 7:30 this morning "no updates." Less than an hour later I received an email from Ford telling me my car has been built and is awaiting shipping, with an estimated delivery date of 11/21. So either my dealer didn't bother to check his system (I'm hard pressed to believe that Ford sent me this email without it first appearing somewhere in the system that the dealer has access to) or.... I don't know what.

I really wish I could have just purchased it directly from Ford without having to deal with a dealer. I had the same experience as SamSme - they knew absolutely nothing, they laughed at me when I explained the Options program and told me "no such thing exists", and have literally done nothing that I haven't already figured out myself with help from this forum. It's ridiculous.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I literally email my dealer 2 days ago and asked for an update. He responded at 7:30 this morning "no updates." Less than an hour later I received an email from Ford telling me my car has been built and is awaiting shipping, with an estimated delivery date of 11/21. So either my dealer didn't bother to check his system (I'm hard pressed to believe that Ford sent me this email without it first appearing somewhere in the system that the dealer has access to) or.... I don't know what.

I really wish I could have just purchased it directly from Ford without having to deal with a dealer. I had the same experience as SamSme - they knew absolutely nothing, they laughed at me when I explained the Options program and told me "no such thing exists", and have literally done nothing that I haven't already figured out myself with help from this forum. It's ridiculous.
Just horrible. I’ll see if mine arrives next week or the week after. I’m not looking forward to dealing with the dealership when it gets to that time to sign docs. I want to do the Options plan as well. Hang in there, and I’ll keep the forum informed as this journey continues.

·
Registered
MME GT, grabber blue
2 Posts
Thanks for the info on this. My grabber blue GT has/had a production week of 10/4 and so now I’m eagerly scouring this forum trying to figure out when the status might change and when I might get my car.
If anyone is curious, my order request date was 5/18.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I get my GT next week. So pumped!

Reactions: SamSme

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I’m still in the Twilight Zone. The last notice I received was that it was going to arrive by 10/18. Over the weekend, I checked tracking status and it reflected a delivery date for 10/5, which already passed. Then I called dealership hoping it had arrived and that they just needed to update tracking info. Dealership says no GT here. Then Sunday I get an e-mail from Ford saying so sorry so sad you have to wait until 10/31. Then today I check web site and it now has a delivery date of 11/16. This is so freakin frustrating!

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
57 Posts
I’m still in the Twilight Zone. The last notice I received was that it was going to arrive by 10/18. Over the weekend, I checked tracking status and it reflected a delivery date for 10/5, which already passed. Then I called dealership hoping it had arrived and that they just needed to update tracking info. Dealership says no GT here. Then Sunday I get an e-mail from Ford saying so sorry so sad you have to wait until 10/31. Then today I check web site and it now has a delivery date of 11/16. This is so freakin frustrating!
I'm with you, mine was supposed to be delivered between 10/11-10/17 and haven't received it. Fords website says under delivery detail 10/17 and under the bubble it says TBD, the bubble did say 10/17 until this past Wednesday. I called the palsapp last week and I must have been talking to someone new, I say they are new because they couldn't tell me anything, they couldn't tell me if it's in route or when it is to be delivered nor how long it takes from KC to Illinois. Last email we received from Ford was Sept 15 telling us it had shipped and expected delivery 10/11-10/17. I spoke with the dealer last week and they said it shows shipped and expected to be delivered by end of month. Hopefully it's end of month, I dont know how much more waiting I can take.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I must have gotten lucky. I got the 6 week delay email during the summer. And it was about 4 weeks until I got notification my car shipped. I got a 10/17 estimated delivery, and it arrived today on 10/18 and I accepted delivery with no issue. I was naively under the impression things were getting better.

Reactions: Kitten and SamSme
1 - 20 of 22 Posts