Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Black Premium ER AWD, Ordered September 2020
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear from their local Ford dealers yet on dealer demo deliveries of the MME? I called my Ford dealership today, and they weren't aware of any pending deliveries, although they were hoping to have had their demo on the lot by now. I'm really looking forward to a test drive (I'm only one of two people who have a confirmed MME order from my dealership), and I'm fairly certain they'll give the two of us first dibs on a test drive when the vehicle comes in...

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Anyone hear from their local Ford dealers yet on dealer demo deliveries of the MME? I called my Ford dealership today, and they weren't aware of any pending deliveries, although they were hoping to have had their demo on the lot by now. I'm really looking forward to a test drive (I'm only one of two people who have a confirmed MME order from my dealership), and I'm fairly certain they'll give the two of us first dibs on a test drive when the vehicle comes in...
My dealer has a print out showing that he will get a demo on January 8. He sort of shrugged, like, well, it might be here then...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts