Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had received an email from ford informing me of a price drop of $ 3000 for the premium extended range AWD I had ordered. Today as I viewed my account to see if my vehicle was out of production, I noticed that the price was back at the original MRSP. Has anyone else noticed that the $3000 price drop has disappeared. The dealers response was that they would prefer I cancelled as they can sell my order for $10,000 over MSRP.
Seems like Ford has dropped the ball. Sad

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ford dropped the price at one point. My Window sticker shows $53740 but when searching for the VIN only the dealership has it listed an their website for $56740 so I think they have not adjusted the prices on their end. I wouldn't worry about it but with the attitude of the dealer you may want to contact Ford Corporate and let them know and ask what's going on and perhaps request a change to a more customer friendly dealership.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I had received an email from ford informing me of a price drop of $ 3000 for the premium extended range AWD I had ordered. Today as I viewed my account to see if my vehicle was out of production, I noticed that the price was back at the original MRSP. Has anyone else noticed that the $3000 price drop has disappeared. The dealers response was that they would prefer I cancelled as they can sell my order for $10,000 over MSRP.
Seems like Ford has dropped the ball. Sad
The price remains at it's $3,000 lower price point on my account.

Premium extended range AWD should be $55,800, including destination delivery fee. It will be $400-$600 more for certain paint colors, and another $240 if you opted for the branded, rubberized floor mats.

If you're seeing something $3k higher than that, you'll need to recheck with the dealer (try the general manager) or call Ford customer service to see if they can help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts