Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I've been wondering is if the cargo cover can be removed? It would seem a pity to waste the space between the cover and rear glass, particularly if the cover is rigid and could accidentally get broken closing the hatch on a large/odd shaped object. My first mustang was an '87 hatchback that I used like a truck at times, and it had a removable rolling cover that I took out within a month and never put back. That thing carried sod, wood for my deck, and a host of other things you wouldn't believe. It would be a shame if the new crossover couldn't.

·
Registered
275 Posts
One thing I've been wondering is if the cargo cover can be removed? It would seem a pity to waste the space between the cover and rear glass, particularly if the cover is rigid and could accidentally get broken closing the hatch on a large/odd shaped object. My first mustang was an '87 hatchback that I used like a truck at times, and it had a removable rolling cover that I took out within a month and never put back. That thing carried sod, wood for my deck, and a host of other things you wouldn't believe. It would be a shame if the new crossover couldn't.
I wondered the same thing. From pictures I've found, I think the answer is Yes, it can be removed. Or at least unhooked. You can zoom in on this picture and see that there's loops on the end of the shade cords that can just be unhooked from the nob...

And in this one one it appears to be disconnected already...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts