Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
RWD SR, Star White Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long wait (October!) I get to finally join ya'll.

I'm thankful I've been a dedicated reader all these months. I came prepped with an understanding of Options and the hurdles I could face. A screenshot of my reservation shut down a discussion about me paying $6k markup, and they conveniently forgot that I paid a $500 down payment. By the time I was done the monthly price went down by half. I'm just glad to be enjoying it now. Thanks everyone, and hope I can add to the discussion meaningfully now!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
After a long wait (October!) I get to finally join ya'll.

I'm thankful I've been a dedicated reader all these months. I came prepped with an understanding of Options and the hurdles I could face. A screenshot of my reservation shut down a discussion about me paying $6k markup, and they conveniently forgot that I paid a $500 down payment. By the time I was done the monthly price went down by half. I'm just glad to be enjoying it now. Thanks everyone, and hope I can add to the discussion meaningfully now!

View attachment 5741
Congratulations on the new Mach-E @Gotnorhythm and welcome to the club! Thank God you avoided the $6000 markup, that's ridiculous that they tried to sneak that past you.

Which trim level is your Mach-E?

·
Registered
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
45 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
Glad to hear that you were able to stave off the ADM!

smp

·
Registered
RWD SR, Star White Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! It’s a Premium SR RWD. Given the normal driving around town, it’s plenty of battery to go around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts