• Yes front only

• No

• Both front & rear Ponies

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Pony lovers ... I'm hoping the design team at Pony/Ford sees this 馃榿

I'm taken a "informal" pole of sorts ...

How many of us would like to have a Electric Blue LED Pony emblem on the front or back or both?

Mercedes has a lit up Mercedes triangle & you have NO doubt it's a Mercedes coming down the road & it catches your attention

BTW ... I claim designer creative rights馃槈

I'll take a GT Mach e as a trade馃憤馃憤馃槑

so ... yes or no? Electric Blue LED Pony tag or not?

Imagine the looks you would get at night in the grocery store parking lot or driving down the road with that lighting the way!

Registered
Good idea, but I think I'd prefer it in white outline (like the GT has) to better stand out from the Infinite Blue body.

Better yet, I'd like that whole GT front end, nose cone and dimples included.

Super Moderator
I doubt it's something they can add now if its not already part of the vehicle.
There are aftermarket emblems for the regular mystang, someone will make it for the MMe.

Here is one aftermarket where you can select the color you like. There are other companies too. This is not an endorsement, it is just for example:

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
There are aftermarket emblems for the regular mystang, someone will make it for the MMe.

Here is one aftermarket where you can select the color you like. There are other companies too. This is not an endorsement, it is just for example:
Now we just need them to make the Mach E pony for us. LED outline, solar panel body, motion-detector switch. Doesn't even need to be wired in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts