Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, I will have to reconsider my classy First Edition. The fart and goat horn sounds are making my decision so difficult too. LOL

Honestly, i don't see the attraction for the silly sounds or gimmicks. I will say it is my personal preference.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I will have to reconsider my classy First Edition. The fart and goat horn sounds are making my decision so difficult too. LOL

Honestly, i don't see the attraction for the silly sounds or gimmicks. I will say it is my personal preference.
I might be convinced to stay with my MMe if Ford changes the horn to play "La Cucaracha" on a simulated trumpet.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
212 Posts
There is a group (not all) of Tesla enthusiasts and fanboys who have not grown up yet. Elon knows they are his base, and he appeals to that base just like certain politicians do.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a group (not all) of Tesla enthusiasts and fanboys who have not grown up yet. Elon knows they are his base, and he appeals to that base just like certain politicians do.
Agree, however to be even more accurate "certain politicians" might be changed to "all politicians"

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, way back in the day on that one. Don’t forget the Godfather theme.
You just gave me an idea for minor mods to the MMe based on the "back in the Day". I'm going to check with Amazon to see if I can get "Fuzzy Dice" for the rear view mirror and a "Suicide Knob" for the steering wheel.☮

1 - 10 of 10 Posts