Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
The email ends by saying it will be “unleashed soon”

Soon is relative.

I’m hoping things are going well and they surprise us with starting production a month or so early.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It means they have a pathetic marketing department, and my guess is not much progress is being made - or marketing is out of the loop. Employee Facebook posts have had more interesting and informative content, the 2 marketing update emails have been a minor rehash of 3 and half month old info. At the very least they could have mentioned how testing is going or the fact that the first prototype rolled of the line.

Disappointing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
T'x Stang, the message said that I can order up to two, not certain what it meant. I ordered the GT, since I have a Macan Turbo, I am planning to downgrade to premium. Will meet with my dealer firm up the order

·
Registered
331 Posts
When I talked to the marketing guy at the Chicago Auto Show he said there would be communication in Q1 about builds/delivery timelines. We've got a month left of Q1.

·
Registered
173 Posts
One thing i have to say about the next steps: if Ford doesn’t put controls on the dealers about marking up the price, Ford will have a lot of cancellations on their hands. No one wants to deal the salesman/dealer B.S. it ruins the buying and ownership experience.

From how i see things, Fords long-term survival depends on the dealers cooperation. And the dealers future existence and relevance depends on them treating the customers right. If the dealerships and salesman are impeding Ford’s future, Ford may have to cut off that limb to save the body.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts