·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! Same date for me!

Reactions: HarrySiii

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh man i reservered in Jan and ordered day after it opened. Might not see mine til 2022 with an order number of 106*****

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm jealous. Ordered a Premium at end of February and still haven't received a Build date. Originally reserved a GT but canceled it because it looked like Premiums would get build way in advance of GT's -- oops!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm jealous. Ordered a Premium at end of February and still haven't received a Build date. Originally reserved a GT but canceled it because it looked like Premiums would get build way in advance of GT's -- oops!
oh no!! That's not a great feeling. :'( Hopefully you get what you want sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE: It's Thursday morning (5/20), and I received an e-mail saying my Build Date is the week of 5 July. For those who haven't noticed the various comments, it really does appear Ford sends out notices on Thursdays.
July 5! You're a VERY early reservation; you must have beat me by a minute or two, which put my build date out a week from yours!! That's great! :)

EDIT: Wait a minute. You said you ordered Premium so that makes sense!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our order date for our Premium was 11/20, the car was built last week but delivery is week of July 12th. The plant in Mexico is about 17 hours by vehicle to Texas. Not sure how long it stays there until it gets to my state, but six weeks seems to be where they are at. Feels like an eternity!

·
Registered
128 Posts
My reservation on the GT 10XXXXXX. That's a lot of numbers :oops:. I converted my reservation to an order on April 29 and my order ID is 0XXX. I don't see an actual order number, other than the order ID.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh man i reservered in Jan and ordered day after it opened. Might not see mine til 2022 with an order number of 106*****
My reservation Id is 1007xxxx so I'm assuming December if at all this year. I put my reservation in during June of 2020 and dealer placed the order for me on April 29th. Anyone have any more updates for any similar res id's. I don't think I can be #10 million in line so there has so be something special about these numbers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My reservation Id is 1007xxxx so I'm assuming December if at all this year. I put my reservation in during June of 2020 and dealer placed the order for me on April 29th. Anyone have any more updates for any similar res id's. I don't think I can be #10 million in line so there has so be something special about these numbers
I think they've seen using groups of numbers since the first for all the Bronco reservations too. And now the Lightning one

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My order ID is 773x. Any chance I see it this year? Anyone else in a similar boat?
I think so, unless we've been deleted from the chip shortage. My point is, I think you'll get it within the first months of delivery beginning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dealer said today that out of the total 7 orders for the GT at his dealership, there are two with production dates and their order numbers are 3xxx and 5xxx, I'm at 7xxx so im assuming I'm at least 2 months behind, with maybe a build date of September at the earliest.. I guess I'm in no rush..I got in on the first day for the f150 lightning

·
Registered
7 Posts
My f150 reservation number is 750k after my mach e reservation #. 1007xxxx for the mach e and 108xxxxx for the f150. So I'm pretty sure they're just combining everything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts