Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My concern is the basis of 'it feels like a mustang' referring only to the GT. I guess my question then is, what makes a Select or Premium with say standard range battery feel like a mustang?

·
Registered
169 Posts
My non-GT 6 cylinder convertible "feels like a mustang" to me. While not identified specifically as a trim level, the driver states the range is 270 miles, 0-60 time as 5.5 secs, and 417 ft-lbs torque which is the spec for premium ER in AWD. The select and premium in SR AWD also match the 0-60/torque. Seems like it's rides pretty nicely to me:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks! I was just worried that outside of the GT, the rest would simply be okay but maybe lacking that something special that makes it a Mustang. Looking forward to my premium delivery!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I mean, I owned a 1987 fox body Mustang with a 2.3L in it. It felt special to me as a teenager. Does a 2.3L qualify as feeling like a Mustang? I dunno.
I had exactly the same car, and at the time it did feel special.. but after owning 2 more with proper engines I have to say it was a dog :). But, the hatchback proved really handy when I bought my first house and had to haul material from the hardware store. That thing drove home enough lumber for a 12x16 deck! Ok, so the 12 footers were sticking out the back and passenger side window, but it still did it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts