Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
209 Posts
Since the Mach-E is somewhat controversial within the Mustang community, I decided to do this story and air some grievances on the Mach-E. Don't worry, it's all in good fun!
Festivus Airing of Grievances Against the 2021 Mustang Mach-E | Torque News
That guy from Torque News must be a miserable human being, stuck in Alaska somewhere? Complaining about summer tires on the GT? Is that the best he's got? Oh wait, he doesn't like the MME bearing the Mustang badge. Hell, that is the reason, people like me are going to buy one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That guy from Torque News must be a miserable human being, stuck in Alaska somewhere? Complaining about summer tires on the GT? Is that the best he's got? Oh wait, he doesn't like the MME bearing the Mustang badge. Hell, that is the reason, people like me are going to buy one.
As the "guy from Torque News" let's be a little kinder. I'm not stuck in Alaska, I live in Ohio. This was more a tongue in cheek type of column. And yeah, I don't love the Mustang name, I've not shied away from that. But let's be a little better person to each other, okay? Leave the vitriol to the Tesla Fan Boys.

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
209 Posts
Agreed, please accept my apology. My reaction was probably from all that social media negativity about the MME Mustang badge and I should not have taken it out on you, a true lover of all things Mustang and F-150s.
Merry Christmas !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts