Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
She’s a beauty! I got mine 3 weeks ago and close to getting it set up and working the way I want it. Lots of tinkering with the setup in the App and in the car. Still some quirky things happen between the car and my iPhone app. The driving is amazing. Not ever going back to petrol.

·
Registered
Premium RWD SR Black
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have issues with PaaK, also with an iPhone. It took over an hour of trying to get it setup at the dealer. We finally had to reset the car's settings, uninstall the app, hard boot the phone and then it worked immediately. Since then it works but sometimes the car says no key found when just with the phone (I am trying not to carry the key). Once I had to start the car with the app vs with the start button. Definitely a work in progress.

But I agree - such a fun ride. Finally got it on the highway this morning and really opened it up as I took it into the city for work. So fun to drive.

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
290 Posts
Reactions: kw2020

·
Registered
Premium RWD SR Black
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What range do you show at 100%?
It really depends. After I first got it and reset the driving profile it said 210 at 99%. It's been as high as 223 and as low as 208 after charging to 100%. I rarely charge it to 100% anymore, it's currently set to stop at 90%. It's usually showing at or around 200 miles when charging to 90%. I feel the range is always underestimated. I constantly check the mileage for a trip and the estimated mileage left and it's never been short, almost always I pick up 5-15 miles of estimated mileage. I usually drive 70-75 on the highway so it's not like I baby the battery. I feel I get closer to 220 miles of real world range at 90% charge. That being said I've never let it go lower than 17% so I guess I don't know the true range.

·
Registered
Premium RWD SR Black
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. That's my only disappointment in the car. My daughter in Arizona is getting 275-280 on hers so hopefully we'll do better in the warm weather.
I only have the standard range battery so I don’t think I’ll see much more that 240 in ideal conditions. I really don’t have range anxiety though. I rarely put more than 80 - 120 miles on it in a day. It’s my commuter car although I do look for excuses to take it for any drive!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.