Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford has added a financing calculator on the Mach-E reservation page!

When you get to the reservation page click the "finance" tab at the top of the page.

Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Financing-Calculator.png

·
Registered
416 Posts
So far, my credit union has the best rates. Any other recommendations?
What rate are you getting? The ford standard financing is 0.9% for 36 or 48 months. I'm going for that one I think, since the rebate for the "options" in my zip code is only $1k.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What rate are you getting? The ford standard financing is 0.9% for 36 or 48 months. I'm going for that one I think, since the rebate for the "options" in my zip code is only $1k.
Thanks - I haven't seen that. My credit union is offering 2.75% for 60 months. I'll look into the Ford financing rates. Since I'm not taking delivery til end of May, I was waiting til May to start getting rates locked in. I'm not doing the Ford Option either.

·
Super Moderator
2,715 Posts
Thanks - I haven't seen that. My credit union is offering 2.75% for 60 months. I'll look into the Ford financing rates. Since I'm not taking delivery til end of May, I was waiting til May to start getting rates locked in. I'm not doing the Ford Option either.
Best to wait until May , when the new financing terms are introduced. Hopefully, you can find something appealing.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Have you looked at ford options financing, depending on your area that's $1k to $2500 rebate and the interest rate I believe is 2.45% That's the one where you have a lower payment (you can put up to 30% down and have a balloon payment at the end).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts