Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a FE through the "Mach Drop" program which I should be receiving soon. Given the strange way these orders were handled, my order does not show up on the Ford web site. So I'm not really sure how much I should be paying. Could someone who has taken delivery on a FE using the X plan please share what the invoice looked like? TIA

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't have the numbers in front of me but X-plan on a FE saves $1000. I believe my FE comes out to be around $58,400. I'll circle back when my dealership sends me the paperwork on Wednesday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the numbers in front of me but X-plan on a FE saves $1000. I believe my FE comes out to be around $58,400. I'll circle back when my dealership sends me the paperwork on Wednesday.
Thank you. I'd appreciate it. I have no trust that my dealer will get it right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you. I'd appreciate it. I have no trust that my dealer will get it right.
I live in metro Detroit and grew up with Zplan from my grandfather being a Ford executive, and I had to provide more info to my dealer client as they rarely come across X plan discounts. If you live in any area outside of Ford country, I'm guessing it's the same.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,685 Posts
X-Plan pricing is special for the MME;

MSPR less 2% + $275 Administration fee

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a FE through the "Mach Drop" program which I should be receiving soon. Given the strange way these orders were handled, my order does not show up on the Ford web site. So I'm not really sure how much I should be paying. Could someone who has taken delivery on a FE using the X plan please share what the invoice looked like? TIA
I was close last night. The final X-plan price on my FE is $58,487. Final price is that plus tax minus the $500 I put down when ordering. Financed at 2.9 for 84, so payments come in around $815.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I was close last night. The final X-plan price on my FE is $58,487. Final price is that plus tax minus the $500 I put down when ordering. Financed at 2.9 for 84, so payments come in around $815.
Roughly $68,960 plus tax? Over $70,000 walk out the door?

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Congrats on your car!! May you have many fantastic miles beneath your wheels!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
What would your dealer have charged you for that admin. fee had you not had a PIN# for the X-plan?
I have a pin number. You can only do X-Plan with a pin number.

The X-Plan for the MME is as I posted MSRP-2% + $275 administrative fee.

Basically the administrative fee reduces the X Plan discount by $275.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts