Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The sun is directly overhead on those pictures (shadows). A bit washed out colorwise as a result on the hoods but otherwise a reasonable representation of it in bright light. All colors change a bit depending upon the light.

·
Super Moderator
728 Posts
Its also computer generated image , not a real vehicle. I posted these in the other thread with the cyber orange Bronco. So this is close to what the real thing will look like.

Visually striking, but looks too close to a NYC cab or school bus for me.

Reactions: Paul

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't like orange cars in general so it doesn't matter -- to me. But you may be right as to the cgi claim about that photo as well. We shall see ... whenever the first orange MME is delivered. ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Twister Orange has been part of the Mustang color palette for a long time. We should know by now how an orange Mustang looks like. I doubt Ford would make a change to the color for the Mach-E.
They haven't announced Twister Orange for MME, though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
They haven't announced Twister Orange for MME, though.
Ford has said an orange color will be available for the Mach-E GT. If it's suppose to be a real Mustang I doubt they will change the tint of orange offered but anything is possible. They did change the name to Cyber Orange from Twister Orange.

·
Super Moderator
728 Posts
Could be the same? Time will tell I guess. I don't think the color is what makes it a Mustang, though.

Here are the build-to-order renders side by side.

View attachment 2093
View attachment 2094
They didn’t rename Rapid Red, Shadow Black, or Iconic Silver for the Mach-E. If it was Twister Orange, they would just call it that.

This leads me to believe Cyber Orange is a new color, available on the Mustang Mach-E and the new Ford Bronco family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts