Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three months after placing an order and with no build date in sight, I finally found an MME at a dealer that they were willing to part with with no markup above MSRP (Carbonized Gray, Premium, Extended Range, AWD). Just happened to call Saturday morning after I saw it online and it turns out the person who ordered it declined delivery. Took the car home Saturday night.

Now that I have the car in hand, let me kick off a discussion.

What are the first things you should do after getting (or in anticipation) of getting your MME?

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
223 Posts
Three months after placing an order and with no build date in sight, I finally found an MME at a dealer that they were willing to part with with no markup above MSRP (Carbonized Gray, Premium, Extended Range, AWD). Just happened to call Saturday morning after I saw it online and it turns out the person who ordered it declined delivery. Took the car home Saturday night.

Now that I have the car in hand, let me kick off a discussion.

What are the first things you should do after getting (or in anticipation) of getting your MME?
Aloha mrjlhayes, The first thing that you should do is protect your new MME with Paint Protection Film (PPF)! DON'T WAIT! At a minimum get PPF on the front end. Post some pictures here and on the Carbonized Gray Owners Thread. Congrats and welcome to ownership!

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
287 Posts
Answer is simple. I assume you have already browsed through the Owners Manual. Spend some time just sitting in the car while in park, play around with the buttons, controls and settings. Above all, have fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts