Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
95 Posts
In case you are undecided, if you should buy the cargo mats.

Check this:
Thanks for the video, found it very helpful. The only thing I am not a fan of is the 2 piece 2nd row mats. I feel like any spills can get in between the middle, right were it overlaps. I live in a state where it snows in the winter and I am afraid snow can get in-between were it overlaps. Have you seen it get wet were it overlaps?

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Mach E - Premium RWD SR,
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the video, found it very helpful. The only thing I am not a fan of is the 2 piece 2nd row mats. I feel like any spills can get in between the middle, right were it overlaps. I live in a state where it snows in the winter and I am afraid snow can get in-between were it overlaps. Have you seen it get wet were it overlaps?
No, but I have rarely passengers in the back and no wet weather here 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
Loving My First Edition MME in Rapid Red!!
158 Posts

Check this:
I bought a set and love them, great fit and easy to clean. We get snow and salt/sand here and there's been no problems. You are correct that the cargo mat is a very tight fit in the upper position but still works. I have not had a problem with the overlapping rear mat leaking at all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So, I just got my new Mach E and ordered the winter mats. They fit beautifully, but they are slippery (all the time, not just if wet)! They are not the texture of rubber: they are very plastic-y and my heel moves around while driving. I have had winter mats from other manufacturers (Subaru and Mercedes), and they have not been like this. I'm very disappointed that I spend the extra $240. I put the carpet mats back in for now and will start looking for an aftermarket product (or just deal with cleaning the carpet since it is black, at least.)

·
Registered
60 Posts

Check this:
We bought the complete weather tech package for $550. Included front, rear and cargo with pull down bumper protector and two covers for rear of front seats to protect when car seats are used with kids kicking seat back. Always used weather tech and carpet stays spotless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts