Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Mustang Mach-E come with floor mats?

I like these OEM winter mats and think they look great. Hopefully Ford isn't charging extra for them and the carpet version. An increasing amount of automakers now include them at no extra cost.
ford-mustang-mach-e-floor-mat.jpg

·
Registered
391 Posts
The rubberized mats are part of the optional Interior Protection Package, $240. It's two mats up front (as seen in your photo), one wide one for the rear row, and a large cargo area mat.

·
Registered
125 Posts
The rubberized mats are part of the optional Interior Protection Package, $240. It's two mats up front (as seen in your photo), one wide one for the rear row, and a large cargo area mat.
I did add the Interior Protection Package for my MME. Can someone confirm that if you order the IPP you still get to keep the carpet mats that come standard with the car? Mine is a Premium AWD Extended range.

·
Super Moderator
1,421 Posts
I did add the Interior Protection Package for my MME. Can someone confirm that if you order the IPP you still get to keep the carpet mats that come standard with the car? Mine is a Premium AWD Extended range.
Carpet mats are standard.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses. I hope the fitment is good.
So far the winter floor mats look snug enough to prevent me from going aftermarket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts