Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not sure what this means for me.... I think a "don't care"...

I get a discount for almost all Auto Manufacturers (X-Plan for Ford), so generally my price is set so what's left is the trade in value which I've generally done well on. I think Tesla gives the worst possible trade in values from my observation.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Monitor things yourself and stay on top of them.
Unfortunately an unforeseen result of making a change from FE to premium meant the dealer placed the order which required several back and forth communications just to get it done. I can't see anything on my account other than a note to contact the dealer for information and they have not been very responsive. I was planning on going in person today to check in since calls and emails don't work but I now have covid and stuck at home until at least 12/24 and my next available day off won't be until 12/28 . 😷

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a short conversation with my installing dealer the other day. I left with the impression that he could care less about a car he sells that "would only get him $1500". Not my best first interaction with him. I just hope that the "Tesla experience" in buying a EV hits Ford between the eyes and they get it.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a short conversation with my installing dealer the other day. I left with the impression that he could care less about a car he sells that "would only get him $1500". Not my best first interaction with him. I just hope that the "Tesla experience" in buying a EV hits Ford between the eyes and they get it.
I'm not surprised. GM went through some rough times recently with dealers that didn't want to participate in its EV program. You can bet that's happening here. Ford should really push for the direct vehicle sales model because I can bet our service experience will massively improve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Unfortunately an unforeseen result of making a change from FE to premium meant the dealer placed the order which required several back and forth communications just to get it done. I can't see anything on my account other than a note to contact the dealer for information and they have not been very responsive. I was planning on going in person today to check in since calls and emails don't work but I now have covid and stuck at home until at least 12/24 and my next available day off won't be until 12/28 . 😷
Note to Ford - Your dealers are not taking this seriously! Get them back in line....fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts