Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,711 Posts
Welcome! Feel free to keep us posted on your decision!

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,110 Posts
Hi all,

The lease on our Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid is coming up in a couple months.

Totally wonderful car, considering buying it out, or getting a Mach E. (Or possibly plug-in hybrids from Subaru or Toyota, AWD would be nice to step up to.)

Been looking at this forum!

Andy
I bought out my Fusion Energi lease while I am waiting for the Mach e to arrive. Love the Fusion and I am certain that the MMe will be a winner. Welcome

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi all,

The lease on our Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid is coming up in a couple months.

Totally wonderful car, considering buying it out, or getting a Mach E. (Or possibly plug-in hybrids from Subaru or Toyota, AWD would be nice to step up to.)

Been looking at this forum!

Andy
welcome, i too have a c max energi, but am keeping it.....trading in a 2010 fusion hybrid.....I also think the c max is a great little car....Ford really blew it not pushing it more.....NO advertising at all.....I saw a commercial or two on msnbc for a night or two and that was it.....meanwhile, even with their success, I saw prius commercials all over during the same time period.....a shame because it is a nice car....it charges faster than Ford said it would (5 hr compared to 7 Ford said).....I get way better mileage and charge than Ford said, I know a lot of that is my driving style.....am getting a select model MME, lets me get the $5000 incentive here in NJ.....good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum @Switchgrass Farmer! Aside from hybrids, are you considering other EVs or is it just the Mach-E?
No, I am not looking at other EVs.

As mentioned I was looking at the Subaru plug-in hybrid, but learned today our dealership here can't sell it. Similarly the Toyota dealership said they can't get the plug-in Rav-4.

(I had to drive across the state to get the C-Max.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You've come to the right place for info on the Mach-E @Switchgrass Farmer! What are your hesitations about making the switch to the Mach-E?
I have never bought a car without driving it, looking under the hood, etc. Makes me nervous to order a Mach-E without doing that.

Also, am interested in cabin comfort (I am 6'), ground clearance and winter driving capability.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,241 Posts
Lots of reports from members of the design team well over 6’ who praise the room and comfort. Winter drive testing looked awesome. Ground clearance is low, though: 5.8”.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I currently own a 2014 Cmax hybrid, and its a fantastic car. I hope I am not making a mistake when I trade it for a Mache.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts