Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford CEO Jim Hackett appeared on CNN to talk about their U.S. plants opening on Monday and in the interview he says there will be no layoffs.

He told CNN: “I’m trying to keep everyone here. It doesn’t make any sense to put them on the social systems and put them out of work. It’s going to cost us all money." He also said that Ford will continue to produce ventilators and PPE as they start producing cars again.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
329 Posts
It was a really good interview for him. He came off as genuine and gave some good answers.
I've yet to see him give what I would call a bad interview. There's a reason he was picked and let's hope he keeps doing well.

·
Registered
409 Posts
No better time to announce this than when things are slowly reopening. As great as this is, there's no telling what can happen. If talks of a potential second wave happens, it will put him and the rest of Ford's executive team on the spot.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
As a Ford shareholder that longs for the days that it traded at $16 I hope that he can turn thing around. I'm also hoping that he sees this and moves me up the reservation list. Hi Jim!

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
As a Ford shareholder that longs for the days that it traded at $16 I hope that he can turn thing around. I'm also hoping that he sees this and moves me up the reservation list. Hi Jim!
LOL!
This is great. I snapped up Ford stocks during this downturn. I foresee things working out just fine!

·
Registered
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable
12 Posts
Et à priori pas de retard non plus sur les livraisons de Mach E, dû moins pour le moment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts