Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Electrek, Ford Mach E stats have been released by Ford. Big news is confirmation that the First Edition sold out, most orders are indeed from California, and LR batter is most popular.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
892 Posts
Déjà attendons que nos réservations se concrétise en commande officielle, ce sera le point de départ. J'ai réservé une FE le 13/01/20 et même si j'ai le numéro 10035*** j'espère la recevoir avant la fin de l'année
Google Translate:
“We are already waiting for our reservations to materialize with an official order, this will be the starting point. I reserved a FE on 01/13/20 and even if I have the number 10035 *** I hope to receive it before the end of the year”

This brings up an interesting item with First Edition reservations: some FE reservations were apparently held back for national releases.

According to news stories, the FEs sold out in 9 days:

Ford announced they were sold out in December and provided news of color preferences among FE reservations:

Yet, some countries report First Edition reservations in January coinciding with European launches:
In addition to Berth48's 1/13/20 FE reservation in France, the Worldwide Mach-E reservation tracker shows a 3/14/20 FE reservation in Finland

While the 3/31/20 update of Moose's more extensive reservation sheet shows a 2/10/20 FE reservation in the UK.

I guess "sold out" wasn't quite sold out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts