Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,457 Posts
What’s the big green alien eye thing on the side?

·
Registered
40 Posts
A lot of dealers like Mitsubishi , Nissan already have chargers at dealerships for years. Probably most other like VW group, PSA etc will have them to.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The only problem with the chargers at the Ford dealerships is they will not be 24/7. Most dealerships here in Texas are locked up tight at closing and Sundays.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only problem with the chargers at the Ford dealerships is they will not be 24/7. Most dealerships here in Texas are locked up tight at closing and Sundays.
I wonder if they will be in a location that can be accessed 24/7?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
Some will be, some won't. It will be up to the dealership. I've seen the same thing at Nissan dealers. In fact we were once charging at a Nissan dealer. When the shop (but not the dealership) closed, they turned off the charger.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some will be, some won't. It will be up to the dealership. I've seen the same thing at Nissan dealers. In fact we were once charging at a Nissan dealer. When the shop (but not the dealership) closed, they turned off the charger.
They turned off the charger while you were charging??

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow. Did you have enough charge to get to your destination or did you have to make another stop?
I could see it just being a giant breaker that they shut down at the end of the day and didn't even know the charger was connected. Or the person resonsible for turning it off at the close of the day just wanted to get home himself.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
Wow. Did you have enough charge to get to your destination or did you have to make another stop?
Had to make another stop part of the way home. Good thing was it got us to the I-95 service plaza where I could charge for free again. Only a time cost.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts