Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The pricing one has me a little concerned because he stated the starting price was 50,495 plus freight??? maybe they plan on marking up the price of their cars. If they do I would shop someplace else.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The pricing one has me a little concerned because he stated the starting price was 50,495 plus freight??? maybe they plan on marking up the price of their cars. If they do I would shop someplace else.
They are quoting the price in Canadian dollars, not US dollars. That is why the price is higher.

·
Registered
195 Posts
They are quoting the price in Canadian dollars, not US dollars. That is why the price is higher.
That's just what I was about to say too. Although that doesn't really fit either as $50,495 CAD is only $38,749 USD, which is too low.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's just what I was about to say too. Although that doesn't really fit either as $50,495 CAD is only $38,749 USD, which is too low.
Not sure if it's true in this specific instance, but often times vehicles sold in U.S. are speced differently from the "equivalent" vehicle in Canada. Sometimes different seat materials, colors, safety features, tires, etc., not to mention different warranties and market price adjustments. In other words, converting currencies doesn't tell the full story.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure if it's true in this specific instance, but often times vehicles sold in U.S. are speced differently from the "equivalent" vehicle in Canada. Sometimes different seat materials, colors, safety features, tires, etc., not to mention different warranties and market price adjustments. In other words, converting currencies doesn't tell the full story.
I wouldn't think that the Canadian and American versions are going to be completely different but it could be a possibility.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts