Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
994 Posts
Cool. I've let my family in Germany know. None of them are in Hamburg although one is close. I'll watch for more cities.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wrote an email to the German Ford Event team and requested some more details, also if they offer reservable slots for test drives. I would also have to travel, that‘s why I want to know in prior what Ford is offering on-site. I will let the community know once more details come available.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz B250e
26 Posts
Thanks! I´m living at the danish border, 250 km away from Hamburg. I don´t want to waste a day travelling to Hamburg and back home without a guaranteed test drive!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No E-Mail response from Ford Germany within two days. I‘ll stay home, patiently waiting for my Mach E ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got an answer by the German Ford event team. First off all, they apologized for the late response. The email Account was opened this morning and therefore the answer is delayed. However, they do not allow to drive the Mach E onsite, but you can pre-book to ride it together with a Ford official half-hourly.

All German reservation holders should have the original invitation eMail. Use the EMail provided to pre-book your ride. Enjoy, I will be there and reporting ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts