Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered MME Premium RWD Ext. Battery the last week of May 2021. At the time estimated delivery was 24 weeks. By mid-November the scheduled start date was 11/15 then 11/22 then 12/6. I get it, this is not a science. On or around 12/8 the estimated schedule date changed to IN PROGRESS. Hooray, so I thought. Now almost a month later it is still IN PROGRESS. No chance of snagging the tax credit on my 2021 taxes. My preferred dealer said once it is marked in progress it usually doesn't take but a few weeks to ship. Guess not.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ordered MME Premium RWD Ext. Battery the last week of May 2021. At the time estimated delivery was 24 weeks. By mid-November the scheduled start date was 11/15 then 11/22 then 12/6. I get it, this is not a science. On or around 12/8 the estimated schedule date changed to IN PROGRESS. Hooray, so I thought. Now almost a month later it is still IN PROGRESS. No chance of snagging the tax credit on my 2021 taxes. My preferred dealer said once it is marked in progress it usually doesn't take but a few weeks to ship. Guess not.
No sooner did I post this I received an email from Ford that my MME has been built. Now we wait for it to arrive

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered the first week of May. My build date is the last week of January. You're way ahead of me. My dealer received 4 MMEs ordered after mine including 2 w EB (mine is EB RWD). One was even the same color as mine. It doesn't make sense!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have noticed different priority is assigned to different trims, a Local dealer ordered a Cali Route 1 spec after i ordered my Premium AWD X, he has his already, mine is scheduled for 01/31 build week.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I have noticed different priority is assigned to different trims, a Local dealer ordered a Cali Route 1 spec after i ordered my Premium AWD X, he has his already, mine is scheduled for 01/31 build week.
dealer allocation certainly plays a role, I ordered a standard range rwd, and got it 17 1/2 weeks after ordering (only the third car they've sold at the dealer, surprising as they're a pretty good sized ford dealer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Curious.....I ordered mine 10/22/21...Email confirmation on 10/28/21....Nada since
Anyway to track the build? Dumb question but I have not logged into Ford website....LOL

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ford.com log in, my account > Reservations & Orders - will show you what stage its at.

Curious.....I ordered mine 10/22/21...Email confirmation on 10/28/21....Nada since
Anyway to track the build? Dumb question but I have not logged into Ford website....LOL

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ford.com log in, my account > Reservations & Orders - will show you what stage its at.
Thanks my friend.....I did exactly that and it said.....Our records shows no reservations, orders, or purchase....etc.....

I immediately texted my Sales guy at Folsom Lake Ford......He replied with Vin # and Build date of 2/14/22.....

How odd is that......

·
Registered
137 Posts
as a battle to get mine from the dealership, in the end got the numbers i needed from Ford Customer support and 45 minutes of hold music and transfers...

Got there in the end but its not a polished interaction I expected from a company as old as Ford.

·
Registered
22 Premium Shadow Black AWD Standard Battery
53 Posts
If you purchased from the dealer your cars status will not populate on Ford.com. When you get your VIN you can add the vehicle to the site, but production information will not populate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts