Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm 6'3" and am not entirely sure whether I'll fit into the Mach-e.
Based on the 1,028 headroom (with glass panoramic roof) I found on the internet it could go both ways...

Did any of you giants had a change to site behind the wheel and check the available headroom?

I'm ready to order and looking forward to your answers 馃榾

Thanks!

Super Moderator
Hello,

Based on the 1,028 headroom (with glass panoramic roof) I found on the internet it could go both ways...

Did any of you giants had a change to site behind the wheel and check the available headroom?

Thanks!
For your reference:

Registered
Hello,

Thanks!
Yep 鈥 sat in one, great fit at 6鈥4鈥 鈥 fit in back as well.

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
Does anyone know if the non-panoramic roof version has more or less headroom?
You can literally see it in the photo. Just imagine the headliner being continuous rather than ending at the edge of the glass.

Registered
Thank you both for your replies!
This is exactly what I was looking for... I'm gonna order myself a new car this afternoon 馃槑
That would be me in the picture ;)
I'm 197cm and can confirm you still have headroom to spare behind the wheel.
At the backseat it will be a tighter fit though, if you would sit with your back against the seat and head against the headrest you would hit the roof.

Registered
Hello,

Thanks!
One engineer, who said that his height was 6'7", had an inch of headroom while sitting on the back seat. And the Performance seat, available as an option, probably has a lower seating height. I know that my Focus RS has a huge amount of verticle height adjustment...I'm 6'2" with an 8.25 hat size, and wear an XXL full-face helmet. With the seat adjusted to its lowest setting, I have an inch of headroom with my helmet on in the RS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts