Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on all the photos and information that's been released on the Mustang Mach-E, I think it's safe to say that it's going to seat up to 5 passengers max, 4 at the least.

With that being said I wonder if the "Mustang-Inspired Design" is going to compromise seating space for passengers? Is anyone else a bit concerned about this? I'm all for sportiness and performance but if a SUV can't carry people comfortably then it defeats the purpose of getting a SUV.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Based on all the photos and information that's been released on the Mustang Mach-E, I think it's safe to say that it's going to seat up to 5 passengers max, 4 at the least.

With that being said I wonder if the "Mustang-Inspired Design" is going to compromise seating space for passengers? Is anyone else a bit concerned about this? I'm all for sportiness and performance but if a SUV can't carry people comfortably then it defeats the purpose of getting a SUV.
Yes, this is definitely a concern for me. I’m under no illusion that this is going to be some mid-sized SUV. However, I do hope that it has the interior space of a compact SUV (Escape/Edge) versus something subcompact (Ecosport).

Hopefully, we will get some good interior photos and/or commentary on Sunday to give us a better idea of interior space.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts