Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we know that the Mach E is going to be coming with RWD and AWD versions, I've been wondering on which model I'd prefer to get. I'd most likely go with the AWD version so I deal with weather conditions like snow. But I wouldn't mind the extra range that a RWD version would offer.

Is anyone else having a similar dilemma like me? Or do you know which version you want?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im assuming the performance version is going to need both motors or AWD. Ill probably get the benefit of performance and AWD, willing to sacrifice the improved mileage unless your in an area where you travel distances and really are at the edge of your range

·
Registered
26 Posts
Since we know that the Mach E is going to be coming with RWD and AWD versions, I've been wondering on which model I'd prefer to get. I'd most likely go with the AWD version so I deal with weather conditions like snow. But I wouldn't mind the extra range that a RWD version would offer.

Is anyone else having a similar dilemma like me? Or do you know which version you want?
If I’m not mistaken, the AWD performance Model Y’s range is only 20 miles less than the RWD model. If the Mach E follows suit, that’s a reasonable sacrifice for performance.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I’m not mistaken, the AWD performance Model Y’s range is only 20 miles less than the RWD model. If the Mach E follows suit, that’s a reasonable sacrifice for performance.
That's very true, if the difference is that close it won't be a deal-breaker for better performance.

So far the score is 4 for AWD and 0 for RWD haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts