Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I have seen some posts about delayed orders..
Full Story on Slash Gear - Ford Mustang Mach-E sales revealed as 4,500 delayed cars get a charging treat
“Quality is a top priority. For Mustang Mach-E customers who have experienced delays receiving their vehicles, we are providing an additional 250 kilowatt-hours of complimentary charging on the FordPass Charging Network. This applies to approximately 4,500 customers, including about 1,500 of whom have already received their Mach-E. In addition, Ford will provide $1,000 toward the purchase of a Mustang Mach-E for approximately 150 customers who have experienced more than one delay due to quality checks.”
Enjoy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I have seen some posts about delayed orders..
Full Story on Slash Gear - Ford Mustang Mach-E sales revealed as 4,500 delayed cars get a charging treat
“Quality is a top priority. For Mustang Mach-E customers who have experienced delays receiving their vehicles, we are providing an additional 250 kilowatt-hours of complimentary charging on the FordPass Charging Network. This applies to approximately 4,500 customers, including about 1,500 of whom have already received their Mach-E. In addition, Ford will provide $1,000 toward the purchase of a Mustang Mach-E for approximately 150 customers who have experienced more than one delay due to quality checks.”
Enjoy!
Mine was on time and I got a $100 rebate. Small but glad to have received it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mine was on time and I got a $100 rebate. Small but glad to have received it.
Today I went to my dealer to see my car that got dropped off from factory. I came to know about a $100 rebate, but I was told that is related to a future software update that was being charged differently.

·
Super Moderator
2,570 Posts
Today I went to my dealer to see my car that got dropped off from factory. I came to know about a $100 rebate, but I was told that is related to a future software update that was being charged differently.
Wow, exciting your car is finally here. I hope things work out for you!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow, exciting your car is finally here. I hope things work out for you!
Yeah, after long wait finally my pony is here. Ford VIN tracker was showing an ETA of 5/7 so I was surprised to see it arrive as per the timeline my dealer (Fullerton Ford) had forecasted. I will post pictures once the car is prepped up 🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts