Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Based on my comments yesterday, this brochure is missing important data. Are you telling me that the First Edition will not have the B&O radio system?

·
Registered
601 Posts
I was able to get a hold of a copy of the Mach-E brochure!

It has a bunch of information on what features each trim level comes with.
Chances are it's an older Mach-E brochure and an accurate version can be emailed out to you if requested.

If anyone doesn't feel like downloading a PDF, here's the entire brochure.

ford mustang mach-e brochure 01

ford mustang mach-e brochure 02

ford mustang mach-e brochure 03

ford mustang mach-e brochure 04

ford mustang mach-e brochure 05

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't see any problem with the brochure concerning the B&O sound system.

It is clearly written that the First Edition includes key Premium features plus some extras. And the B&O sound system is part of the key features of the Premium, so also available on the First Edition.

The First Edition is supposed to be a "higher" model, with some features that will not be available on any other one (e.g. aluminium pedal cover), but it is not supposed to have less features (nobody would want one then).

Another confirmation of the B&O sound system is that all First Edition that have been shown on different places were all having the B&O sound system.

Last one is clearly written on Ford's website when you want to order one (which you cannot in the US but still in Europe).
Here is an example from Ford UK (I picked that one for the language, but on the French site, where I ordered mine, it is the same).

FirstEdition.png

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chances are it's an older Mach-E brochure and an accurate version can be emailed out to you if requested.

If anyone doesn't feel like downloading a PDF, here's the entire brochure.

View attachment 515
View attachment 516
View attachment 517
View attachment 518
View attachment 519
The Standard GT wheels (20 inch cast aluminum with aero cover) are a very interesting design. The optional "premium forged machine-face dark tarnish-painted" wheels look so much better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts