Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of the massive amount of leaked information last night, we have our first look at what the Mustang Mach-E's interior is going to look like!

What does everyone think? Personally I really like the way the screens are laid out, though I'm not sure what's going on at the bottom of the center screen.

If/when more photos come out please add them here!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks cool. Nothing special, but cool.
I'm actually curious if the regular Mustangs would get a screen that big.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If I am correct this is the GT variant if if so the HUD is reading 407km with 88% battery still available. If my math is correct as I am in USA 407km = around 265mile but if you add the 12% needed to be fully charged that brings it to 283miles or 455km. so that is about 20 or 30 miles more than what the target range was at.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I am correct this is the GT variant if if so the HUD is reading 407km with 88% battery still available. If my math is correct as I am in USA 407km = around 265mile but if you add the 12% needed to be fully charged that brings it to 283miles or 455km. so that is about 20 or 30 miles more than what the target range was at.
Great job on the math! I think they were fairly conservative with the range estimates. I would expect the RWD with the bigger battery to do way over 300 miles in mild weather not using a lead foot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great job on the math! I think they were fairly conservative with the range estimates. I would expect the RWD with the bigger battery to do way over 300 miles in mild weather not using a lead foot.
Thanks you very much. I was corrected as this is a first edition version with range estimate of 270 miles cause of the red stitching. So with that said it may only be a 10 mile increase which is still better than none extra 10 miles you can drive.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you very much. I was corrected as this is a first edition version with range estimate of 270 miles cause of the red stitching. So with that said it may only be a 10 mile increase which is still better than none extra 10 miles you can drive.
I didn't notice the range number at first haha, thanks for pointing that out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts