Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Interesting, that's a route 1 edition. I like the wheels in real life compared to the rendition in the configurator

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, that's a route 1 edition. I like the wheels in real life compared to the rendition in the configurator
I have a STRONG feeling that GT Performance wheels will be in high demand by more base version owning Mach-E owners :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Also, putting 20" wheels on would cause a huge hit in range --- drag and low rolling resistance need to be at a minimum in a EV for decent range.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you happen to have more side view shots, or closeups of the wheels?
I might. What exactly are you looking for?
Thankfully one thing we don't have to worry about are the offset of those wheels. I was concerned they might look

·
Registered
28 Posts
Also, putting 20" wheels on would cause a huge hit in range --- drag and low rolling resistance need to be at a minimum in a EV for decent range.
I believe opposite is true. ..thats why my BMW i3 has huge diameter thin wheels

·
Registered
30 Posts
I this color "Space White" it looks like a Star Wars Storm Trooper also very nice i have ordered the Rapid/Lucid Red :)
Someone on the design team was probably thinking Star Wars too, which is why it is called Space White. It is a really nice shade, when combined with the black accents. I like it better than the other grayscale colors. I am torn between it on the color, colors (Rapid Red and Infinity Blue). I normally don’t like white, but that is a very nice whitish color.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
201 Posts
I placed my order preliminarily in red but am starting to like this space white. Would really like to see it in person.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
887 Posts
Someone on the design team was probably thinking Star Wars too,
I’ll bet they would have called it Stormtrooper White if they thought they could get away with it. It could have been a nice marketing gimmick.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I’ll bet they would have called it Stormtrooper White if they thought they could get away with it. It could have been a nice marketing gimmick.
Now I have visions of the black being Vader black, with the piped in sounds of noise from a scuba tank - or Rick Moranis from spaceballs wheezing when you punch the accelerator

·
Registered
1983 Mustang GLX Convertable
10 Posts
Now I have visions of the black being Vader black, with the piped in sounds of noise from a scuba tank - or Rick Moranis from spaceballs wheezing when you punch the accelerator
While we are at it Rapid Red is out - Red Royal Guard is in

1 - 20 of 20 Posts