Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Overall I think the red looks the best (it's what I reserved). But I think I'd like it just a bit better if it were a slightly darker shade.

But it also varies a lot depending on the lighting. In some pictures it looks darker. The pictures above kinda remind me of nail polish. ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Overall I think the red looks the best (it's what I reserved). But I think I'd like it just a bit better if it were a slightly darker shade.

But it also varies a lot depending on the lighting. In some pictures it looks darker. The pictures above kinda remind me of nail polish. ?
Unless Ford does something strange, Rapid Red is already used on the 2020 Explorer. I visited my dealership to see it in person. I too would prefer a deeper red.

·
Registered
243 Posts
That's sort of what I ended up doing too -- looking at other Rapid Red vehicle pictures in sunlight to get a better idea of the shade...

·
Registered
375 Posts
agreed - I like a darker red too. I visited my dealer to see an escape in rapid red and it is a little lighter than I would prefer, but on the E it is still pretty sexy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
That last picture (in the room with carpet) is a whole new shade I hadn't seen before. Amazing how that red changes shades so much based on lighting.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i think its those colored focus lights. rapid red also looked like twister orange in one of the videos i watched earlier.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
568 Posts
The red calipers was originally advertised as an FE-only item.

·
Super Moderator
536 Posts
outdoor light in Norway :
compared to real red cars it looks darker.
wow, amazing turnout. You would think it was a movie debut.
Cool they let you guys sit inside during this showing. So far, the MMEs being shown at US auto shows have been closed to the general public.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts