Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Overall I think the red looks the best (it's what I reserved). But I think I'd like it just a bit better if it were a slightly darker shade.

But it also varies a lot depending on the lighting. In some pictures it looks darker. The pictures above kinda remind me of nail polish. 馃槑

Registered
Overall I think the red looks the best (it's what I reserved). But I think I'd like it just a bit better if it were a slightly darker shade.

But it also varies a lot depending on the lighting. In some pictures it looks darker. The pictures above kinda remind me of nail polish. 馃槑
Unless Ford does something strange, Rapid Red is already used on the 2020 Explorer. I visited my dealership to see it in person. I too would prefer a deeper red.

Registered
That's sort of what I ended up doing too -- looking at other Rapid Red vehicle pictures in sunlight to get a better idea of the shade...

Registered
agreed - I like a darker red too. I visited my dealer to see an escape in rapid red and it is a little lighter than I would prefer, but on the E it is still pretty sexy.

Registered
That last picture (in the room with carpet) is a whole new shade I hadn't seen before. Amazing how that red changes shades so much based on lighting.

Registered
i think its those colored focus lights. rapid red also looked like twister orange in one of the videos i watched earlier.

Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
The red calipers was originally advertised as an FE-only item.

Registered
outdoor light in Norway :
compared to real red cars it looks darker.
wow, amazing turnout. You would think it was a movie debut.
Cool they let you guys sit inside during this showing. So far, the MMEs being shown at US auto shows have been closed to the general public.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts