Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Wauw! Zit er een ander front op deze auto? Anders dan de demo's?
If my translator is right, this link might help you out (sorry, I don't speak Dutch)

·
Registered
2006 Mazda RX-8
87 Posts
The black bottom on the front bumper seems like a new option. I wonder if that is some new "sport package" or something. I haven't decided if I like it better, but it certainly give the front end a different look.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
893 Posts
The black bottom on the front bumper seems like a new option. I wonder if that is some new "sport package" or something. I haven't decided if I like it better, but it certainly give the front end a different look.
Hybrid2BEV indicated on the other forum that the black air dam was probably unique to that prototype as it doesn't appear in any of the offered packages. It looks like we all get the painted air dam.

·
Registered
2006 Mazda RX-8
87 Posts
Hybrid2BEV indicated on the other forum that the black air dam was probably unique to that prototype as it doesn't appear in any of the offered packages. It looks like we all get the painted air dam.
I think it could be a cool option though, especially for the Premium trim level. Those pictures seem very staged. I wonder why they would go through the trouble of professional looking pictures with a vehicle that won't be sold that way. Curious to me.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think it could be a cool option though, especially for the Premium trim level. Those pictures seem very staged. I wonder why they would go through the trouble of professional looking pictures with a vehicle that won't be sold that way. Curious to me.
Maybe it'll be an aftermarket option?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
893 Posts
Maybe that was one of the proposed configurations that was prototyped and then they changed their minds for the launch? It might come back as an option.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Maybe it'll be an aftermarket option?
Maybe that was one of the proposed configurations that was prototyped and then they changed their minds for the launch? It might come back as an option.
More likely it was simply an artifact of it being hand built from the parts they had on hand. It also has the slotted grill from the select/route 1 instead of the solid grill the premium is supposed to have

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
Good eye, @pbojanoski !
Now that I’m looking at this, Ford could easily modify that lower front fascia piece with pop-outs for fog lamps.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
576 Posts
My First Edition is Rapid Red: I think it is best color for the First Edition, although Grabber Blue might give you some exclusivity.

This MachE looks exciting! Great stying.

Yesterday I viewed the Model Y in person. IMO, the styling is terrible and does not compare to the MachE. My wife saw it and said: "your not considering that car, are you?"

Test drives and lease pricing will determine which one I get.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts