Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
my response to this question posed by Cam Clark Ford:

Is that having "surprise visits" wherein almost NO ONE who is interested in the car will see it because these visits aren't publicized AHEAD OF TIME is just about the dumbest marketing plan ever.

·
Super Moderator
1,877 Posts
View attachment 2777

Is that having "surprise visits" wherein almost NO ONE who is interested in the car will see it because these visits aren't publicized AHEAD OF TIME is just about the dumbest marketing plan ever.
This whole Mach-E tour thing was a surprise, too. Nothing on Ford’s twitter, Instagram, website, or Facebook about it.
Does anyone actually follow their local dealer on social media?

·
Registered
Model 3 -> Mach-E First Edition
120 Posts
This whole Mach-E tour thing was a surprise, too. Nothing on Ford’s twitter, Instagram, website, or Facebook about it.
Does anyone actually follow their local dealer on social media?
I don't even visit my local dealer except on the weekends when they're closed :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
View attachment 2777

If the reveal hadn't happened this would be a great idea to try and do a viral post but not anymore. Just give people a freaking heads up.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts