Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
This has nothing to do with it being a BEV but for the life of me I can't understand why they haven't designed a washer fluid tank with a large fill opening. I've got pretty steady hands but when it's 10*F out and I need to fill it in a dark parking lot I could see me spilling it in the Frunk.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
TDTVGarage goes through the components of the Mach-E under the frunk.

Why is it that reviewers feel obligated to gripe about something. If an owner more often than not utilizes the Frunk for large items they will remove the divider. As someone that doesn't appreciate my groceries flying all over the trunk if I forget my 'divider bag' I like the front divider. As to having to remove 9 bolts or so in order to remove all of the plastic covering, if I have invested $50,000+ I think that I'll kick for a few dollars for someone else to change the 12v battery when necessary. Lastly what I was shocked to see (or actually not see) when the plastic panels were removed was the distinct lack of Home Depot faux wood molding shimming up the cooling panel like on the Tesla.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,105 Posts
This has nothing to do with it being a BEV but for the life of me I can't understand why they haven't designed a washer fluid tank with a large fill opening. I've got pretty steady hands but when it's 10*F out and I need to fill it in a dark parking lot I could see me spilling it in the Frunk.
Sorry but I can't resist a potential "straight line"
If you spill the fluid into the Frunk, Ford was insightful enough to provide...
To paraphrase the character Tattoo from the TV show Paradise Island:
"De Drain, De Drain"😂

·
Super Moderator
2,705 Posts
Sorry but I can't resist a potential "straight line"
If you spill the fluid into the Frunk, Ford was insightful enough to provide...
To paraphrase the character Tattoo from the TV show Paradise Island:
"De Drain, De Drain"😂
Brain...is...hurting...😑

1 - 5 of 5 Posts