Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all good Club members,

It was reported that Ford is introducing an end-to-end ordering system, complete with trade-in valuations, upfront documentation fees, credit checks and financing details, etc. All that is expected is for you to inspect the vehicle, then sign-and-drive.

For those of us who were lucky enough to get build-dates scheduled this time around, please let us know if and when you get the invitation to complete the checkout process. Feel free to share your experiences with it.

Keep in mind this is a first for Ford. Any feedback about the quirks will help those of us still waiting. I’m sure Ford will do one of those online surveys, take time to give your feed-back to Ford as well.

Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did with my model 3 ..process was amazing trade in super easy all done online just had to go and take contactless delivery ...even the test drive was all booked online got to book time with an advisor. It was without a doubt the easiest car buying experience ever

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
Wonder if one can apply X-Plan and other incentives?
Yes, if they manage to roll this out in time. I've heard elsewhere that this system may not be ready for the early deliveries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts